Support our mission by making a tax deductible gift to our Center today!
Help us advance free-market solutions that will enhance the well-being for Rhode Island citizens.
OCTOBER 2014 is an important month, and we ask for your help to APPROVE QUESTION 3. A People’s Convention is a once-in-a-generation opportunity to make freedom-based, good government reforms in Rhode Island. Your help in funding our YES campaign is most appreciated!
Get more information on a Constitutional Convention here.
Use the button below to make a secure online donation using your credit card or checking account. An option to establish an automatic monthly donation is also provided.
The RI Center for Freedom and Prosperity relies 100% on private donations to achieve our mission. Please consider making a tax-deductible gift today. Important information to consider:
- Businesses or individuals may make a contribution
- Donation levels are not limited
- Your generous gift is tax-deductible*
- All donors and donations are managed privately by our Center and do not appear on any public report
Checks made out to RI Center for Freedom and Prosperity can be mailed to:
RI Center for Freedom
P.O. Box 10069
Cranston, RI 02910
* The Rhode Island Center for Freedom has been granted tax-exempt 501 (C)(3) status by the Internal Revenue Service (IRS). You are encouraged to discuss all charitable gifts with your professional tax adviser.